Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Art Trade

This year at the studio we did a Christmas art trade instead of a secret Santa. I was lucky enough to pull one of my good friends name and was really excited to work on something for her. Hours and hours and hours later, with a million direction changes and the deadline fast approaching, I was finally able to finish this. This is a big tribute piece to Erik Jones amazing style of art and my first time attempting it. I'm quite pleased with the outcome. :)

Art Rage, 3 Hours


3 comments:

  1. so intense, I freaken love it, you have no idea, thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I was so stoked to draw your name! I'm so so glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic!! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete